Welcome to Cal's Cosmos

Allow me to roll out the red carpet and usher you into my world--the world of writing. I am a blessed man; a man blessed with the enjoyment of creating worlds on a lifeless sheet of paper or a blank computer screen.

You'll find many things at Cal's Cosmos: information about my long and passionate love affair with writing, my views on literature, my musical heritage and thoughts on current events.

Please, come back often to see what's happenin' on Cal's Cosmos.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

FREE ON VALENTINE'S DAY!

FREE...FREE...FREE!!!

THE PHANTOM LADY OF PARIS

WILL BE A FREE eBOOK DOWNLOAD AT AMAZON.COM ON VALENTINE'S DAY.

Go on, download it. You know your Kindle or other brand of eReader wants it.

FREE ALL DAY ON VALENTINE'S DAY, ONLY AT AMAZON. http://amzn.to/ofLpOD

REVIEW BY AUTHOR GWYNETH GREER:
It didn't take long after downloading this delightful read to become totally involved in the story Mr. Davis so skillfully weaves. Having been a student during the era about which he writes, his vivid re-creation of protest and struggle made me remember and gain a new perspective on those days. Not only did I feel I'd been to Paris, I fell in love with the quaint shops and cafes the characters frequented. The characters are well-drawn and totally realistic, which made them all the easier to become vested in. Plot twists and turns give way to a bittersweet resolution, yet any other would have diminished the ultimate impact of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment