Welcome to Cal's Cosmos

Allow me to roll out the red carpet and usher you into my world--the world of writing. I am a blessed man; a man blessed with the enjoyment of creating worlds on a lifeless sheet of paper or a blank computer screen.

You'll find many things at Cal's Cosmos: information about my long and passionate love affair with writing, my views on literature, my musical heritage and thoughts on current events.

Please, come back often to see what's happenin' on Cal's Cosmos.

Monday, March 19, 2012

ENTER TO WIN A FREE eCOPY OF THE PHANTOM LADY OF PARIS


ALLOW ME TO TAKE YOU TO PARIS 1968 ON A MAGIC CARPET RIDE OF WORDS!!

BY SIGNING UP TO FOLLOW MY BLOG AND LEAVING A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU'LL BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE eCOPY OF THE PHANTOM LADY OF PARIS. SIMPLE. EASY-PEASY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN, AS THEY SAY.



2 comments:

  1. I already have a copy...and in my dreams am strolling through this wonderful city...but I'll enter to win a copy for a friend who would also enjoy it, I'm sure! She's actually BEEN to Paris...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following, Judy. Sending a cyber-hug for your kind words about my book.

    ReplyDelete